Double Toggle Jaw Crusher & Single Toggle Jaw Crusher
The two different jaw crusher types are available: single-toggle and double-toggle jaw crusher. The distinguishing feature of these two crushers is the swing jaw used which the specific advantage of the respective crusher type also on results from.
Structure And Spare Parts
- Double toggle jaw crusher specially designed for hardest and toughest abrasive materials.
- Single toggle jaw crushers specially designed for highest throughput rates for medium-hard and hard materials.
- Double toggle jaw crusher is provided with either heavy or light welded steel housings, with a moving jaw and a pulling rod in either welded or cast steel version as well as an axis and an eccentric shaft made of high-grade forged steel.
- Single toggle jaw crusher is provided in heavyduty and light versions with welded steel housing and a moving jaw in welded or cast steel version as well as an eccentric shaft made of high-grade forged steel.
Location Of Pivot Joint
- At the double toggle crusher, the pivot joint is on the top.
- In the single toggle jaw crusher, the pivot joint is located at the bottom of the chaer.